About the PFD Float'n Thang
The Fitness, Float'n and Boat'n PFDThang™ Personal Flotation Device (PFD) - Yes this Patent Pending Multi-Use Flotation Device is Coming Soon. Made in the USA. "Get America Float'n Again"
Increase Your Physical Gains while Reducing Your Aches and Pains
What is it?
The Personal Flotation Device (PFD) provides both in water and out of water benefits. Starting with its unique Aqua Cell® technology.
- It resists chipping and peeling unlike traditional final vinyl floats
- Does not absorb water so it never loses buoyancy.
- Closed-cell foam float - no inflation required!
- Featuring Color Fusion Technology - rich color permeates entire float
What can it do?
- Relieves lower back pressure while in a sitting position, by providing extra cushioned support.
- Added to a Standup Paddleboard (SUP) - becomes an instant seat allowing SUP user to paddle with power. Feels like a kayak and fast.
- Applied to a motor boat and/or sailboat (22' and under) it becomes a "Temporary" bumper/fender in seconds. Deploy quicker than standard bumpers. Still recommended having traditional bumpers to provide the best protection for your boat.
- Consider using with your Hobie Cat sailboat. Stores nicely around the base of mast or on your canopy with leash attached.
- Need that extra boost in your seat for better visibility? Use as a booster seat. Your back will thank you when you come across those choppy waters.
- When used in the water as a PFD, floating become so relaxing while comfortably reclining on your back, you might just want to take a nap.
- Allows your legs and arms complete freedom for a range of in-water exercising. Work your legs and arms at the same time while laying on your back.
- Perfect for floating on your back, keeping your body cool (vs laying on a raft in direct exposure to the sun) just below the surface of the water.
- Protects your back, supporting your neck, down your spine, and up through your legs. Good for enjoying a float down the stream.
- When used in all the above examples, be sure to have your favorite beverage at your side.
- Use it for Float'n, Boat'n, Sit'en , or just Chill'n!
As you know, a video is worth 1000 words. In a nutshell, it adds great fun when used around water.
Check out the Demo Video post. See menu on the right.
Disclaimer: NOT certified as a life-saving device by US Coast Guard
Hands free floating
Booster (4 to 6" of lift)
Booster seat in boat
This Device is not certified by the USGC for life-saving purposes. Rather intended to work as a functional booster seat and flotation device, and is extremely flexible.
Recommendations when used as fender/bumper: Use only as a temporary fender or bumper for (smaller boats/sailboat ie "Hobie Cats"/kayaks) temporary docking or tie-ups only. Not to replace standard boat fenders without added foam protection.