We use the most advanced closed cell Technology – Aqua Cell™ Using only the best material to make your Personal Flotation Device (PFD) last for years. Made In the USA.
Benefits: •No Inflation Needed •Fitness (in and out of the water) •Floating Device •Cushion Seat •Beverage Holders •Back Support •Easy to attached items to •Light up your pool with underwater (optional) LED lighting •Temporary boat bumper/fender •Provides a stable flotation support. Consider The FloatnThang™ as the MacGyver of personal flotation. Simple to use, without strings, ropes, clips, and drys off in seconds.
Fitness for those Abdominal Muscles (core) while on that Paddleboard or at home. Sitdown Paddleboarding (SDP) position provides excellent paddling power while relieving pressure on lower back, increased power when rowing/paddling. Many people tend to stay on their knees. That can become uncomfortable after a period of time. Also, it may not be good for the knees in the long run. People have commented that having a small seat would be perfect. Something to fit between them and the board. Keeping it simple! The Float’n & Boat’n Thang™ does just that!
What can it do?
- Relieves lower back pressure while in a sitting position, by providing extra cushioned support. Give your back that extra support, use in that office seat while working on your computer.
- Added to a Standup Paddleboard (SUP) – becomes an instant seat allowing SUP user to paddle with power. Feels like a kayak and fast.
- Applied to a motor boat and/or sailboat (22′ and under) it becomes a “Temporary” bumper/fender in seconds. Deploy quicker than standard bumpers. Still recommended having traditional bumpers to provide the best protection for your boat.
- Consider using with your Hobie Cat sailboat. Stores nicely around the base of mast or on your canopy with a leash attached.
- Need that extra boost in your seat for better visibility? Use as a booster seat. Your back will thank you when you come across those choppy waters.
- When used in the water as a PFD, floating become so relaxing while comfortably reclining on your back, you might just want to take a nap.
- Allows your legs and arms complete freedom for a range of in-water exercising. Work your legs and arms at the same time while laying on your back.
- Perfect for floating on your back, keeping your body cool (vs laying on a raft in direct exposure to the sun) just below the surface of the water.
- Protects your back, supporting your neck, down your spine, and up through your legs. Good for enjoying a float down the stream (not a rushing river or the like)
- When used in all the above examples, be sure to have your favorite beverage at your side.
- Use it for Float’n, Boat’n, Sit’en , or just Chill’n!