FLOAT YOUR WAY TO PARADISE – Innovation in Flotation with Built-in Beverage holders.
We use the most advanced closed cell Technology – Aqua Cell™ Using only the best material to make your PFD last for years. Made In the USA 2017 – The FloatnThang is 24″ x 21″ x 6″, as you can see, it is not some small flotation device.
Current color in case qualities is BLUE – Keep checking as back
Benefits: •Fitness (in and out of the water) •Back Support •Floating Device •Cushion Seat •Beverage Holder •Personal storage area •Attach Flag Holder (for our divers) •Light up your pool with underwater LED lighting •Temporary boat bumper/fender •When combined it provides a stable, all-in-one flotation support. Consider The Float’nThang as the MacGyver of personal flotation. It’s simple to use, without strings, ropes, or clips. And it drys off in seconds! Pet flotation is in development. Added options for additional features, Coming soon!
Increase your core fitness (abdominal muscles) both on the paddleboard or at home. When used on a SUP while in a Sitdown Paddleboard (SDP) position, it provides excellent paddling power, relieving pressure on the lower back while increasing power when rowing/paddling.
What can it do?
- Relieves lower back pressure while in a sitting position, by providing extra cushioned support. Give your back that extra support, use in that office chair while working on your computer.
- Added to a Standup Paddleboard (SUP) – it becomes an instant seat allowing SUP user to paddle with power, making it feel like a kayak and fast.
- Applied to a motorboat and/or sailboat (22′ and under) it becomes a temporary bumper/fender in seconds. It deploys quicker than standard bumpers. (It’s still recommended having traditional bumpers to provide the best protection for your boat).
- Consider using the Float’nThang with your Hobie Cat sailboat. It can be stored nicely around the base of the mast or on your canopy with a leash attached.
- Need that extra boost in your seat for better visibility? Use it as a booster seat. Your back will thank you when you come across those choppy waters.
- When used in the water as a PFD, floating become so relaxing while comfortably reclining on your back, you might just want to take a nap.
- The Float’nThang allows your legs and arms complete freedom for a range of in-water exercising. Work your legs and arms at the same time while laying on your back.
- It’s perfect for floating on your back, keeping your body cool (vs laying on a raft in direct exposure to the sun) just below the surface of the water.
- The Float’nThang’s design protects your back, supporting your neck, down your spine, and up through your legs. It’s good for enjoying a relaxing float down the stream.
- When used in all the above examples, be sure to have your favorite beverage at your side.
Use it for Float’n, Boat’n, Sit’en , or just Chill’n! It’s Innovation’n Flotation!